Johnson City Pediatric Chiropractic Care
Children and Chiropractic
Should your child visit a chiropractic? Are there other benefits to chiropractic than just pain relief? Kids can also benefit from Chiropractic Care!
The slightest misalignment can cause a child to suffer from adult type problems… The truth is, the philosphy of chiropractic is an all natural approach to healing the body. Dr. Keith can examine and monitor the growth of your child’s body, address important nutritional needs, offer correct exercise programs, and help to prepare your child for a healthy adulthood.
Chiropractic care for children can offer many benefits, such as:
- Decrease in allergies
- Remediation of sleeping disorders
- Reduction in hyperactive behaviors
- Supports emotional health
- Muscular relaxation in infants
- Better sleeping habits
- Improved breastfeeding in infants
- Help alleviate discomfort associated with growing pains
- Ensuring proper spine development
- Improve immune system
- Help with bedwetting
Overall Healthier Kids!
To expedite your first visit, please fill out this new pediatric chiropractic patient form and either
email it to us or print it and bring it with you to your first appointment.
For any questions about our pediatric care, or to schedule an appointment, give us a call at (607) 798-0356.
Dedicated to Wellness
- Family Practice
- Friendly Environment
- Focus on Overall Health
- Practice Member Focused Care & Education
- Emphasis on Wellness & Prevention